Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm such a cliche.

Truly, friends, I am deep into the worst part of my work year. That isn't remotely a sufficient excuse for my complete absence here but I haven't abandoned this endeavor no matter how bad it looks. It may be mid/late-July before I'll be free enough to post semi-regularly again but the fat lady hasn't even hit the stage on this little blog-style vanity project. It ain't over yet.

So, to those of who still stop by looking for something new I thank you. Please keep me bookmarked at least a little longer.

If you didn't see it below a visitor name Jeffrey commented under one of my Alberta Straub posts to point out her new online show. It's a boss little thing she calls Cocktails on the Fly and you should check it out. It's the essence of Alberta in vastly entertaining little video snippets. Sure, it's not quite like sitting across from Her Geniusness at The Orbit Room and being served actual cocktails but it's pretty cool nonetheless.

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 12:31 AM, Blogger phil varner said...

I've totally blogfaded Lamb Martini too. So sad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home